Thursday, January 1, 2009

First Post - First M·A·C Brushes Haul



Yay, my first post of the year, and what better way to start the new year by getting my first set of M·A·C brushes. I heard so much things about it and it was about time I start investing in high-quality brushes.



I've never own any M·A·C brushes because they were just too pricey for me. There's just so many to choose from and didn't know which to get first. After checking the web and seeing what other people recommend or were their favorites, I decided to get 3 brushes (totaling $73.30 with tax) as a start .



Here's what I got...

219 PENCIL BRUSH ($23)

For precision shading on lid, in eye crease or along lash line. The soft, smooth fibers of this brush are gathered into a pencil-shaped tip. It is ideal for blending eyeliner into eye shadow to create a smoky looking eye.
239 EYE SHADING BRUSH ($24.50)
Soft and dense to shade or blend eye shadow or emollient-based products. This brush has a tapered, rounded edge with smooth, firm, fine fibers. It can be used to build intense colour on the eyelid.
217 BLENDING BRUSH ($22.50)
For shading or blending of colour or creamy products. This brush has fine, densely packed fibers that are arranged in an oval shape.
I haven't tried any of them yet because I just washed them and waiting for it to dry.

I still have more brushes I ordered from CoastalScents to be delivered. Also, I got alot of stuff I got last month and still haven't posted it yet. Hopefully, I find the time to post it.

I'll be getting more M·A·C brushes in the near future, if you have any suggestions what to get next, let me know.

XOXO, Yumiringo (^.^)*

0 comments: